for W3c validation
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- How we use your information
- Email communications
- How you can correct any inaccuracies contained herein
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We may collect company and/or personal information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, when visiting our website, phone calls, submission for an estimate, response to an email, response to direct mail, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will use this information to render services to you and your company. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our company.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future communications from us at any time. You can unsubscribe from our emails via the unsubscribe link provided in our email marketing communications, by replying to the email address the communications are sent from, or by sending a new email to the aforementioned email address. You can also contact us by telephone at 972-532-3225. You may contact us for any of the following reasons:
- See what data we have about you and/or your company, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you and/or your company
- Have us delete any data we have about you and/or your company
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Submission of Information
In order to be notified of updates, information and special offers, on this website, a user must complete the submission form. During submission a user is required to give certain information (e.g. name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
To communicate with you about updates, we will contact you via email to inform you of any changes to our site, updates, alerts, information or special offers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please contact us via email or unsubscribe at the bottom of any email.